The Chamber represents businesses from around the Marlow area, of all sizes and in all industries and service sectors.
Executive Committee members also then sit on various local authority panels, to provide our businesses with representation on community matters as diverse as crime prevention, parking, planning and licensing.
Benefits of Membership include:
- 10 business meetings a year
- Timely updates on local and business related issues
- The opportunity to present your business at one of those meetings
- Networking opportunities, after the formalities of meetings are closed
- Promotional opportunities through our member emails and members-only Facebook Group
- Access to our website, Twitter and open Facebook pages to reach the local community and wider public
- Inclusion in our member-to-member discount & special offers scheme
- The knowledge that someone is representing your interests in both local government and the wider political arena
- The ability to have your say on community issues via meetings and associated community forums, as those issues arise
- The chance to use the Chamber logo on letterhead, business cards, windows and your own website
All for only £90 a year.
Please note: all applications are put before existing members at the next Business Meeting following receipt, to confirm approval. And you will also be invited to attend.