Appearance Based Medicine is owned and run by Clare McLoughlin RGN INP, a leading aesthetic nurse prescriber and trainer who has years of experience and hundreds of satisfied clients, giving you confidence in achieving an excellent natural looking result.
Clare has been an advanced techniques trainer in Botulinum toxin treatments and Skin fillers for National Cosmetic Courses since 2004. As well as training other Healthcare professionals in this field, Clare is a member of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses (BACN) and British Association of Sclerotherapists (BAS) and is recently published in Aesthetics Journal.
As a recognised aesthetic trainer, Clare is known for her professional approach and skill in the field of aesthetics and has appeared on a number of television programmes performing injectable aesthetic treatments. After working as a practitioner for Transform Medical group 2001-2003, Clare started her own business – Appearance Based Medicine – in 2004, to enable her to provide the highest level of patient care and satisfaction.
Clare works in association with Cosmetic Surgeon, Mr Adrian Richards; Dermatologist Dr Ravi Ratnavel; and Mr Philip Coleridge Smith, Vascular Surgeon and President of the British Association of Sclerotherapists.
Appearance Based Medicine is accredited by Save Face UK.
We offer a free 15-minute consultation to all new patients, at which we will advise regarding the best solution to your concerns, along with accurate costings for not only the initial treatment, but also for any maintenance treatments which may be required.
Treatments offered include:
- Basic and Advanced selective wrinkle relaxing injections to the face and neck
- Skin Analysis system
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP) also known as The Vampire Facelift
- Dermal Fillers: Advanced level contouring and Lip augmentation including; Juvederm-
- ULTRA, Juvederm Vycross collection – Vobella, Volift and Voluma – and Belotero & Radiesse
- Tear Trough filling (Cheek Augmentation)
- The 8 Point Facelift
- The Perfect Peel
- Fine Thread Contouring (FTC) with PDO Threads
- Sculptra – facial contouring and treatment for facial atrophyM2 Medical Grade MicroDermabrasion
- Micro Skin Needling/Dermapen (also known as Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT) or Micro-Needling
- Skin Proliferation peels
- Thread veins and Reticular vein removal using MicroSclerotherapy
- Hyperhidrosis treatment for excessive sweating
- Consultation and FREE referral to cosmetic surgeon Mr. Adrian Richards.
We have two Clinics – Marlow Clinic (Monday to Wednesday and Fridays 10:00-14:30) and Amersham Clinic (alternate Thursdays 11:00-14:00). We also offer a Saturday Clinic in Marlow 10:00-14:00 and an evening clinic in Marlow weekly on Wednesdays (18:30-21:00).
For further contact details – or to sign up for our mailing list – please see our Contact page
To make an appointment, please telephone 01628 303020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
News and Offers:
See our News page for Offers and Blogs
We also have an online shop, selling products complimentary to our treatments, including:
- Skinade – Anti-ageing collagen drink
- Lycogel – Breathable camouflage and concealer for use after treatment
- iS CLINICAL by Innovative Skincare – superior quality cleansers, treatments, moisturisers and sun protectants. Also reparative and preventative skincare products.