Marlow Tourist Information
The Marlow Information Centre is located within the Marlow Library, on Institute Road, just off the High Street.
- Monday and bank holidays: Closed
- Tuesday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Sunday Closed
Please note the desk is closed daily from approximately 1.00pm to 1.30pm
Walks, Talks and History
Details of guided and DIY walking tours of Marlow can be found: HERE.
Information on the Marlow Historian series of books on the town can be found: HERE.
Links to Information on Other Marlow Facilities and Attractions
- A list of Marlow Car Parks and charges: HERE.
- Info for a walk around town: HERE.
- Things to Do in Marlow: HERE.
- Rebellion Brewery (inc shop): HERE.
- Marlow Rowing Club: HERE.
- Higginson Park: HERE.
- Marlow Museum: HERE.
- Court Garden House: HERE.
- All Saints church – by the bridge: HERE.
- Little Marlow Lakes – countryside walks: HERE.
- Longridge Activity Centre: HERE.
- Marlow Regatta: HERE.
- Helicopter Services: HERE; and Heliair – Greater Marlow: HERE.
- Retailers & Local Businesses: HERE.
- Restaurants & Takeaways: HERE.
- Cafes, Coffee shops & Tea houses: HERE.
- Hotels & guest houses: HERE.
We hope that you found this information useful.