The Chamber is very active in Marlow and represents businesses large and small from all industries and services. The members of the Executive committee sit on a number of local authority panels and act as the voice of local business community matters such as crime prevention, parking, planning and licensing. Marlow is a thriving business community and the Chamber seeks to protect and enhance this status. With the close community spirit in Marlow, the Chamber brings businesses together.
The Aims of The Chamber
The aims of Marlow Chamber of Commerce are to:
- Work for business development in the Marlow area
- Represent member’s interests at local, regional and national levels
- Provide information and services
Benefits of Chamber Membership
The Chamber is your local association and represents your interests
- We hold 10 business meetings a year at local business venues which provide members the opportunity to present their businesses, gain updates on local and national business issues and hear guest speakers as well as networking
- We offer members marketing and promotional opportunities to over 90 businesses through our website home page, direct mailing and postings on our Facebook and LinkedIn Pages
- We offer a member to member discount / special offer scheme
- We promote the tweets of members who are active in Twitter?
- We organise ‘Meet Marlow Businesses’ events to attract both locals and visitors to experience Marlow and what the town has to offer
- Members can use The Chamber logo on letter headings, business cards, premise / vehicle windows and website
- We provide essential information to businesses at a local and national level
- We campaign on behalf of members to exert influence on local government to create a more favourable business environment in Marlow
- We form a local strategy with Marlow Town Council, Wycombe District Council and Buckinghamshire CC for the benefit of Marlow as a whole
- We are a forum for members to have their say as to what goes on in the community
Impressed? Well it gets better because all these benefits are only £75.00 for a full year. Just complete the application form and make your payment either direct or by cheque.