Globe Park BID
Posted on September 30th, 2014
In October 2014, every business on Globe Park will have an important choice to make; the decision to either vote YES or NO to the Globe Park Business Improvement District (BID).
A ?yes? vote will result in businesses working together in partnership to develop and enhance Globe Park to its full potential as an excellent location for companies and organisations, harnessing everything that Globe Park already has to offer and transforming it in to a place where businesses can thrive and prosper.
Attached is the detailed proposal document for the successful delivery of the Globe Park BID, which is the result of months of consultations, discussions, open meetings and analysis with the business community to determine exactly what companies both want and need for the business park.
The BID proposal will deliver a programme of business led projects and services over a five year period which will ensure Globe Park is successful in the drive to becoming an outstanding location for trade and business for companies and employees alike.
Voting papers will be released in the next 7 days and your business will need to return your vote by post to Electoral Reform Services in London by the 30th October. To ensure your vote is counted, your voting paper will need to be posted 1st class by the 28th October at the latest.
Key dates for your diary….
- 2nd October 2014: Vote papers will be released
- 28th October 2014: Final date to post vote papers in order for them to reach Electoral Reform Services in time (First Class)
- 30th October 2014: Vote papers will need to have been returned to Electoral Reform Services by 5:00pm
- 31st October 2014: The Vote result will be announced
- 1st January 2015: If the vote is successful, official BID delivery will start